Sunday, December 28, 2008

I swear I will update more

This break has been surprisingly eventful. Usually when I'm off school, I lay around watching Judge Hatchett and avoiding the outside world, but this was not the case.

Christmas was great. I got a great pair of Steve Madden boots, seasons 2-4 of The Office, and money (of which there is three dollars left)
Thursday I went shopping at Forever 21 and bought clothes that will undoubtedly fall apart after three wears. Apparently, no one ever taught the Guatemalan children that work in sweat shops how to sew a fucking hem.
Then Kyle came down to Kentucky spur of the moment. I see this kid maybe three times a year, so that was a pleasant surprise.
The rest of my week consisted of shopping, seeing Zack and Miri for the second time, Clifton's hookah bar (where I ran into Beechwood people), and meeting drunk people at Waffle House at three in the morning.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

It's inevitable to see Beechwood people at hookah bars these days.

Kelsey said...

i felt so ~*~TrEnDy~*~