Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here we go again

Ellen Page's new movie, 'Whip it!'

For those who hate clicking things:

"In Bodeen, Texas, an indie-rock loving misfit finds a way of dealing with her small-town misery after she discovers a roller derby league in nearby Austin"

Say what?! Ellen Page playing a quirky misfit who hides her vulnerability under a layer of sarcasm? This is a totally different role for Ellen. I hope she can pull it off! I wonder if at the end of the movie she finally lets down her guard and finds herself. OMG YOU GUYS WHAT IF THEY PLAY KIMYA DAWSON IN THE MOVIE TO SHOW HOW DIFFERENT AND AGAINST THE GRAIN SHE IS!!





She's the poor man's Janeane Garafolo and don't you deny it.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

She is now the teenage girl's Samuel L. Jackson, mother fucker.

Tactless Quippings said...

I'm confused... are you saying I will or will not be hip if I see this? Really I'm just commenting to let you know I started my own blog. How unoriginal.