Monday, August 11, 2008

BLOG-A-PALOOZA!!

I haven't blogged in a week. No particular reason, just didn't. So get ready for a super incoherent blog on various subjects:
1. FUCK YOU 2008!. Seriously, just off the top of my head Brad Renfro, Heath Ledger, Charleton Heston, Tim Russert, and Estelle Getty have all died this year. And now Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes have died. This ain't right. Celebrities I love (I know you're reading this!) build yourself a panic room and stay in there until January 1st.
2. I played lazer tag on Friday and managed to run into Luke, Paige, Kaitlin, Sam, and just about everyone else from Beechwood (actually that's about it). I also managed to get my ass kicked four times in lazer tag.
3. School starts in a week. I am not prepared. I haven't bought any new clothes or any school supplies. I did manage to read Life of Pi, but didn't understand it, which makes answering questions a little hard. Oh, and I still need to read Their Eyes Were Watching God. Ruth Johnson is going to tear me apart.
4. Why does Gossip Girl get legions of fans when brilliant, realistic shows about teenagers such as Freaks and Geeks get cancelled?
5. I need these glasses now:

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I hate Gossip Girl. It's just another teenage drama about affluent kids. Don't we have twenty shows like that on television already?